Other Electric Utility Service Providers in Whatcom County

Whatcom PUD does not provide residential or commercial electric service.  There are three other electric utilities that provide residential and commercial services in Whatcom County depending on the location:

Puget Sound Energy (most of Whatcom County)
Electric Services
(888) 225-5773

City of Blaine
Electric, Water and Sewer Services
(360) 332-8820

City of Sumas
Electric, Water and Sewer Services
(360) 988-5711