Notice is hereby given that the Board of Commissioners of Public Utility District No. 1 of Whatcom County (District) will hold a Special Meeting on Tuesday, December 17, 2019 at 8:00 AM,
The purpose of the Special Meeting will be to:
- Call to Order | Pledge of Allegiance
- Public Comment
- Approval of Meeting Minutes of the Regular Meeting of December 10, 2019
- Approval of Claims for December 17, 2019
- Approve Resolution No. 767 – Delegation of Authority
- Governance and Management Policy | Conflict of Interest/Code of Ethics Policy
- Other Business
- Executive Session – Per RCW 42.30.110 (1)(i): Potential Litigation
- General Manager – Employment Contract
This agenda is subject to changes. Action may be taken on the item(s) during discussion. The meeting is expected to last one (1) hour. The meeting will be held at the District’s Office, located at 1705 Trigg Road, Ferndale, WA.
The regular Commission Meeting scheduled for Tuesday, December 24, 2019 is cancelled.