Notice is hereby given that the Clerk of the Board of Commissioners of Public Utility District No. 1 of Whatcom County (District) has declared that the regular meeting of the Board of Commissioners scheduled for Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at 8:00 AM shall be Adjourned to Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at 2:00 PM,
at which time the Commissioners’ regularly scheduled meeting shall be called into session at the District Office located at 1705 Trigg Road, Ferndale. This Adjournment has been declared pursuant to RCW 42.30.090.
The agenda of the Regular Meeting is unchanged, and is as follows:
- Call to Order | Pledge of Allegiance
- Public Comment
- Approval of Regular Meeting Minutes of January 22, 2019
- Approval of Claims for February 12, 2019
- Approve Exhibit A-2 to Interlocal Agreement with Public Utility District No.1 of Jefferson County for Transfer of BPA Energy Efficiency Incentive Budget
- Approve Resolution No. 754 – Cancellation of Warrant
- Approve Work Order No. 6 – Brown and Kysar, Inc.
- Other Business
This agenda is subject to changes. Action may be taken on the item(s) during discussion. The meeting is expected to one (1) hour.
Clerk of the Board of Commissioners